SSP Educational Levels
SSP Educational Levels are designations applied to SSP program offerings to help you determine which SSP events are most appropriate for your particular educational, learning, and professional development needs.
- Foundational: Focus on awareness and factual recall; appropriate for those with limited experience of the subject seeking introductory understanding of the content area(s).
- Applied: Focus on understanding and comprehension; appropriate for those with some experience seeking to build on, apply, or enhance existing knowledge using content in practical applications/implementations.
- Strategic: Focus on analysis, evaluation, and decision-making; appropriate for those with substantial prerequisite knowledge seeking the most up-to-date information to heighten expertise and advance best practices.
- Mixed-learning: Includes both applied and strategic perspectives on an issue; appropriate for those with at least some experience of the subject area seeking a mix of immediate/practical and future/planning information.
- Networking: Provides an opportunity for peer-to-peer interaction among groups with similar interests and/or geographical locations, for all career levels. May be purely social in nature, have a specific topic (e.g. speaker or panel), or focus on an element of career development (e.g. mentorship).
Please see our individual programming pages (Seminars & Workshops, Webinars, Focus Group, Regional Events, Annual Meeting) under the “Events” menu to review upcoming educational opportunities.